THE MISSION OF EVERY STRATER TEAM MEMBER: To deliver the unique story of The Strater in the form of a guest experience where the guest feels as though they BELONG in the story and is an actual part of the living history of The Strater. We do this by CONNECTING to the STORIES of The Strater, Our Guests and Ourselves; Understanding and Enjoying the HISTORY we are surrounded by and working in; Taking PRIDE in our role in delivering a UNIQUE EXPERIENCE to our guests; Participating in the CRAFTSMANSHIP of The Strater Experience (every detail is an opportunity); and Delivering a sense of BELONGING to our guests and to each other as part of the Strater Team!
If this Mission resonates with you and you’d like to join our team, please contact us.
GROOMING STANDARDS and DRESS CODE
- Jewelry pierced in other visible parts of the body except the ears must be removed or be clear or flesh colored during working hours.
- Hair must be a naturally occurring color.
- Body tattoos must be tasteful and not-distracting if visible.
- Your supervisor will assist you with the issue of an appropriate uniform for your work position. You are responsible for the care and maintenance of your uniform.
- For non-uniformed employees the appropriate dress is “business casual”.
- For more information about grooming standards and dress code please contact the manager of the department.
We welcome your interest in becoming part of the Strater family. We pledge to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, gender, age, or disability.
All job offers are contingent on a positive reference check and a positive criminal background check.
If you are offered a job after having been interviewed by the department manager, you will meet with Human Resources to complete new hire paperwork and receive a basic overview of some important policies and what the Strater has to offer. Group orientation is scheduled with other new employees, with a deeper dive into the culture, craftsmanship, and experience of Strater team members.
Please download the application by clicking on the pdf, printing it, completing it and returning it to us in the following ways: (you can also attach a resume if you have one).
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION (PDF Download)
Human Resource Director
Attention: Human Resource Director
699 Main Avenue
Durango, Colorado 81301